666sweetheart666sweetheart

Main News Art Reviews Stats

Purged Purged

Amazing

I must admit the art work is beautiful and very original. The story line took me a bit to figure out but after a few watches it made sense (still trying to figure out what the apple symbolizes) To me, this seemed like an..introduction to a new beautiful creation, like this was only a taste of what's to come, I'm probably wrong but I was just saying. Anyway, great art and good music.

There She Is!! final step There She Is!! final step

A cute story

To me, the series ment something like gay people being together or probably more as two different races being together, that's just what I think. Either way. it was a really cute series and wish their was more things like this.
I especially love the supportive brother (I think the fuzzy bunny is her brother)

Horror Horror

Alright

Simple, I found the good ending right away (if their is a bad ending) I didn't really enjoy it for their was not enoigh horror, but like I said before, I only went into two rooms and then the game ended:/ I say you should keep working on this, having multiple endings is good but don't make it so easy:D

coffee break coffee break

Is wrong that I agree with the guy?

I showed this to some of my friends, they think it's disturbing, but I think it makes sense. I love the disturbing feeling that mostly anyone would get while watching this, it has just the right amount of creepness in it, and I can tell it was very thought out. The ending (the very end) was well finished, ending with many noises and the guy blinking at you:) I keep coming back to this, it gives me a warm feeling.