666sweetheart666sweetheart

Main News Art Reviews Stats

The Sagittarian 3 The Sagittarian 3

The best of this series

Not only did you make it more challenging nut you also included amazing music on this track. I would love to know where you found "San7a-16 tons" what an amazing song, really fits the the game I think. Anyway, over all I think this was an amazing series, and I must say I love all the work you do and I hope you become a succesful game designer...or whatever you wanna become. So, enough butt-kissing, thanks for the awesome game.

Plumet 2 Plumet 2

Good game

I like the over all game, and I'm sure once I play this on my phone or iPad that it will be twice as thrilling. But on my computer the contorls are a bit wonky. From other reviews and can see other people are having the same problem. This can be a simple and addicting game, but it needs those bugs worked out first.

Hue Runner Hue Runner

Addicting

This game is addicting, whenever I'm bord I go and play it:D The one thing I wish was different was sometimes it freezes when I'm changing colors and then I fail. But it's still a fun game.

FuzzyMint responds:

Thanks; For the freezing, you may have an old version of flash or bad internet connection - I would try updating or using a different computer.

Spike - A Love Story Spike - A Love Story

Great game

Though I am TERRIBLE at it, I found it rather fun, sometimes you just need one of these stress realeving games where you squish an innocent man over and over again:D I hope you continue with these kind of games, maybe like adding a secound spike trap into a game or some-what. Anyway, as you know this is an awesome game, so don't let us down.

Mystery of Willow Mannor Mystery of Willow Mannor

Interesting

It was an interesting game, nice artwork and funny humour. But I did notice some glitches like, after I shot Norm he came back and yelled at me and then "Orion" shot him. The looping of music was kind of boring, but quiet enough so you had time to think. One quick idea, maybe add a button that says "Go back to last mistake" I really hate going back and doing everything over again. Anway, it was clever and nice, a few fixes and it should be great:)

tenentenen responds:

Norm wasn't really dead. That is a simple enough explanation.
This was short, but again, as I have said, the next one will have a continue option.

Interactive Buddy v.1.01 Interactive Buddy v.1.01

I use this game to babysit

Whenever I have to watch my little cousins, I stick them on this game and they are quiet the rest of the night. They enjoy blowing up the teletubby. Thank you for doing that^_^

Punk-o-matic Punk-o-matic

Bring metal back

------9---9---9---2---2---2---2------
-----72----------2---7---------------
-------------8---8---8---8---8---8---
c---c---a---a---a-------8---8---8----
----------------------8-------------8 -8-8-8-8-8-8-8-8-8-8-8-8-8-8-8---8-8-
8-8-8-8-8-8----------------------

Don't why I posted it, enjoy if you want. Awesome game by the way! Evil-Dog is the best.

Colour My World Colour My World

I'm not sure if anyone else is having this problem

My controls weren't working, they were making my character run around like crazy and made the game 15 times harder. Then when I when I went to jump it started the game over, I am sorry to give you a 5, it was nice music and all, it's just that the controls annoyed the heck out of me. Again, sorry. I like your other creations but this one just messes me up so bad.

Coma Coma

Can't stop playing

I love a mildly easy art game. Your art syle is clever and original, for it can gives you chills and warmth at the same time, I have played it a billion times and learn a new thing everytime. I barely understand art games but some don't really need a meaning, do they?

One Chance One Chance

Interesting

It's a really good game I will admit, one reason why I had to give it a mark down was because I found several bugs, but I bet through time you will buff them out.
The story line is great and needs no further explanation, my one thought though is how the "cure" turned bad so quickly.
One bug I found (that I played on a diffrent site so I could replay it) was kind of nice,
I was able to save my family and myself without anyone I really care about splattered in blood. I went home once and went to work the rest, course I didn't get an ending, but it was better than my daughter and I dead on a park bench.
Hope I didn't ramble to much.